Reservation info for Fall 2020 Campout coming later this summer
Due to the current COVID-19 virus situation, the spring campout has been canceled.
Must be 21 or above to attend one of our campouts or events
Reservations are taken for the 35 sites with water and electric (30 and 20 amp) which are open to RV’s and Tents, along with reservations for the non-serviced tent sites. The non-serviced tent/rv sites are first come first serve, but some people find it easier to just prepay.
There are hundreds of non-serviced tent sites that are first come first serve, many with access to electricity with extension cords.
- Camping Fees Electric (20/30 amp) and Water site: $22.00 Per Night.
(Site #1 is Full Hookup 20/30/50 amp with Sewer: $30.00 Per Night)
- Non-Serviced Sites $14.00 Per Night.
- Only One RV Per Site
- Additional Tents $14.00 Per Night.
- 2 people per RV/Tent, Additional people $10 Weekend Party Pass.
- Weekend Visitor Party Pass$10.00 Weekend, good for Friday and Saturday.
- Traditionally the weather is perfect for camping without AC, Usually in the low 60’s at night and daytime highs around 80 degrees
- There are HEAPS of non-powered sites left. we have over 200 acres, so always plenty of room for Tents and Campers in non-powered sites
- THERE ARE tent sites near power connections, in limited supply, but they are first come first serve.
- We have onsite flush toilets and hot showers
- Cancellations – Up to May 22, 2020, After that – NO REFUNDS
- Reservation Method – Only Via website, no reservations via phone, text, Facebook post, etc.
- Problems – Send email with your name and phone number to email@example.com
- When all POWER RV sites are gone, to be added to the waitlist TEXT or CALL Adam at 214-682-5829 and include your name, RV Size. NOTE: Not many power sites open up, usually one or two.