Reservation info for Camp Willowswish Fall 2021
Camp Willowswish Fall 2021 is scheduled for September 8-12. Reservations will open in early August!
Reservations using Eventbrite for RV Sites, Tent Sites, and Weekend Passes.
Must be 21 or above to attend one of our campouts or events
Reservations are required for the 35 RV sites with water and electric (30 and 20 amp), and reservations are preferred for the non-serviced tent sites. The non-serviced tent sites and RV/Generator overflow areas are first come first serve, but some people find it easier to just prepay.
There are hundreds of non-serviced tent sites, many with access to electricity with extension cords.
- RV Site: $116 ($124.69 total with taxes and fees) for Wednesday through Sunday (30 amp & 20 amp power and water)
- Each Additional Tent for RV Site: $16 per night
- Individual Tent Site/RV Overflow Non-Serviced Site: $16.00 Per Night.
- Only One RV Per Site (Per State Park Rules)
- 2 people per RV/Tent: Additional people $10 Weekend Party Pass.
- Weekend Visitor Party Pass: $10.00 Weekend good for Friday and Saturday.
- Traditionally the weather is perfect for camping. Fall highs in the 90’s, overnight lows in the 60’s and 70’s.
- There are HEAPS of non-powered campsites. we have over 200 acres, so always plenty of room for Tents and Campers in non-powered sites
- THERE ARE tent sites near power connections, in limited supply, but they are first come first serve.
- We have onsite flush toilets and hot showers
- Cancellations – NO REFUNDS or Cancellation
- Reservation Method – Only Via Eventbrite on this website, no reservations via phone, text, Facebook post, or through the park, etc.
- Problems – Send email with your name and phone number to email@example.com
- Remember, there are plenty of Tent Sites near power, and the Generator Area for RV’s and Tents is also available!
- In the event RV SITES SELL OUT, you can be added to the wait list in case of a last minute cancellation. At that time, to be added to the wait list, TEXT or CALL Adam at 214-682-5829 and include your name & RV Size. NOTE: Not many power sites open up, usually one or two. REMEMBER: There is a large dry camping area West and Northwest of the baseball field for those who wish to camp self-sustained on RV battery, Generator, and stored water and there are hundreds of tent camping areas available, many with nearby access to power.