Reservation info for Spring 2021 Campout
AS OF 3/31, RV SITES FOR 2021 SPRING SWISH ARE SOLD OUT. Waiting list info below.
All other reservations, weekend passes, tents can be made on eventbrite below:
Check out “Camp Willowswish Spring 2021” on Eventbrite!
Date: Wed, Apr 28 ‐ Sun, May 2 • 12:00 PM CDT
Location: 3323 Lodge Road, Ardmore, OK 73401
Must be 21 or above to attend one of our campouts or events
Reservations are required for the 35 RV sites with water and electric (30 and 20 amp), and reservations are preferred for the non-serviced tent sites. The non-serviced tent sites and RV/Generator overflow areas are first come first serve, but some people find it easier to just prepay.
There are hundreds of non-serviced tent sites, many with access to electricity with extension cords.
- RV Site: $116 ($124.69 total with taxes and fees) for Wednesday through Sunday (30 amp & 20 amp power and water)
- Each Additional Tent for RV Site: $16 per night
- Individual Tent Site/RV Overflow Non-Serviced Site: $16.00 Per Night.
- Only One RV Per Site (Per State Park Rules)
- 2 people per RV/Tent: Additional people $10 Weekend Party Pass.
- Weekend Visitor Party Pass: $10.00 Weekend good for Friday and Saturday.
- Traditionally the weather is perfect for camping. Springtime highs in the 70’s & 80’s, overnight lows in the 50’s and 60’s.
- There are HEAPS of non-powered campsites. we have over 200 acres, so always plenty of room for Tents and Campers in non-powered sites
- THERE ARE tent sites near power connections, in limited supply, but they are first come first serve.
- We have onsite flush toilets and hot showers
- Cancellations – NO REFUNDS or Cancellation
- Reservation Method – Only Via website, no reservations via phone, text, Facebook post, etc.
- Problems – Send email with your name and phone number to email@example.com
- Remember, there are plenty of Tent Sites near power, and the Generator Area for RV’s and Tents is also available!
- AS OF 3/31, ALL RV SITES ARE SOLD OUT, but you can be added to the wait list in case of a last minute cancellation. To be added to the wait list, TEXT or CALL Adam at 214-682-5829 and include your name & RV Size. NOTE: Not many power sites open up, usually one or two. REMEMBER: There is a large dry camping area West and Northwest of the baseball field for those who wish to camp self-sustained on RV battery, Generator, and stored water. There are still hundreds of tent camping areas available, many with nearby access to power.